Re: TI-H: Grant: ...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Grant: ...

I can proove that I was kicked out by AmyFisher.  I've got the session logs
somewhere...  She said my bot was /msg her bot about being a bot but I
don't have a bot.  Then I was talking to bryan.  He just got done about
jokeing that he was shooting Pics...  Then I tried to talk to someone who
was already in there and they got mad or something...

Back then I was a looser and wannabe so no one knew me...  I'm going there
monday night, but I will respond in bursts since I've got to also work on
my mpeg player.  I'm not lying about anything either.  Mel is just crazy.

So in short, I was banned about a bot I never had because my 'bot' was
msg'n this guy about being a bot or something...  He said my bot was
begging for opps.  Like I said, I don't have a bot.  They probably also got
tired about me who had no image going in there and trying to make a
conversation.  I realy don't know what made them mad, I was just trying to
fit in.  If I don't, who cares...  :)  But since I have that attitude, no
one ever tries to poke fun of me at school since I don't react...  :)