Re: TI-H: EL slows my processor!?!?! WHAT!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL slows my processor!?!?! WHAT!

Okay...you said it has no shorts and you've done els' before about 3 times
here...  I get the point.  :)

How long are the wires leading to the capacitors?  Wires a little introduce
capacitance.  How 'new' are the batteries?  Is the inverter internal, and
if so, is it properly shielded from the calc with the tin foil thing?

Grant