Re: TI-H: EL slows my processor!?!?! WHAT!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL slows my processor!?!?! WHAT!

<< Richard don't you know whats wrong?  The clock speed for calculators is
 based on the charge and discharge of a capacitor.  if it charges and
 discharges at a slower rate the clock rate gets slower...  This is
 elementry stuff...  :)  Ti didn't want to spend money on expensive crystals
 so they used a clock method thats been here for ever...  Even I can buy
 crystals >>
So replacing the batteries would solve problem? Just wondering.