Re: TI-H: Grant: ...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Grant: ...

>Grant Stockly wrote:
>
>> >Well, Mel says you're making up all this stuff you've made.
>> >
>> >Come to #ti, and we wont ban you..
>>
>> Um...  I don't think mel and I would do much for the group in the end...
>> He'd get someone to ban me...
>
>Boy you are stubborn.  Trust me, no one is going to ban you. Both Mel &
>Bryan don't have that kind of power.

Bryan is an op or something like that...  Bryan is the cool one.  Hes my
friend.  I don't know why mel doesn't like me...one day I ask for help and
he gets mad.  He tells me I have no idea what I'm doing and that I should
make an LED flash since that is the extent of my knowlege.  I just said
I'll figure it out on my own.  If all I can do is flash a led, then why do
I know that holding IORDY for longer than 1250nsec at pio 4 will cause an
error with IDE ATA-4 hard drives?  Hmmm...  :)

I'll try to get to IRC this week.  I've got to read "Tale of two cities"
right now...which is what I'm supposed to be doing now.  :]

Look for me 7PM monday *alaska* time...  :)