Re: TI-H: Radio Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio Link

Oh my gosh!  Its Bryan!

I don't know where it came from...  Its something a friend gave me...  By
the way it looks its worthless...  It has no error checking built in...  I
know this electronic/aerospace engineer and he has devolped a radio modem
(rs232 serial) so as soon as he can, he said hes going to send me the
code...

>From what he told me, it can do 99% error free transmitions at about
303MHz.  His only transmitts at 19.2 baud, because his 386 can't go
higher... :)  I'm surprized the thing could run AVRASM!  :)

I'll post some info on this soon...  Since the design runs on rs232, I've
got a small survey I need you guys to fill out:

Would you rather have:
A.  rs232 serial with a calculator adaptor
B.  calculator protocall only
C.  rs232 and calc serial on the same chip

What distance do you want it to operate at?
A.  250 feet (200mW)
B.  1/4 mile (500mW)
C.  2 mile   (1Watt)

Price: