Re: TI-H: Radio Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio Link

>I'm doing that right now...  It appears to operate at about 380 MHz so its
>probably in the ham radio band somewhere...  It is low power enough so taht
>you can use it wiothout a lisense though...  It is possible to use an amp
>to it...  :)

Hey, does anyone know the highest legal power to transmit without a
liscense?  I want to be able to sell all my friends pagers and radio links,
page them via the calc so we can chat!  Also, I'm gonna hook a pager system
into my car alarm w/alphanumeric, and I need to know how powerful I can
transmit.