Re: TI-H: No editing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: No editing

so there is now possible way for me to write a link software that will send
a edited program that can not be looked at in any format after i change some
bytes.  AND this is because the calc has same check routines as the
graphlink software?  Or is it actuall possible to get the calc to run a
edited program even the the graphlink software thinks that it is in invalid
format??

>There is no way to have safe code for anything...
>
>>There are programs (like doslock) that allow you to "edit-lock" programs.
The