TI-H: Ti Protect mode, lightsout

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Ti Protect mode, lightsout

Just wondering if anyone knows who wrote the program for the 85 called
lightsout, when ever you try and edit in the ti 85 graphlink software you
cannot edit it when  you try and edit it on the calc you get 15 mem error.
Wondering how you do this.  I been hex editing around and think that
something from between mem 8 and 3c. Not sure what is in this part of the
program.  Could someone explain to me how this works i really interested.
Thanks .. I have been messing around alot with it like copying this part
from the 82 program then putting it in the 85 and all this but i usally end
up with a invalid file format.  Thanks
Andrew