TI-H: Bad news

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Bad news

My ISP had a major meltdown monday.  I can send email, because I am connected through a different ISP.  Friday is the earliest it will be back up.  I don't know if all of my messages are on the server or not!  If anyone needs to reach me, my TEMPORARY email is robert@brack.dyn.ml.org I will check it periodically.  Sorry for being gone so long, as soon as my friend and I start our ISP, we won't have any of these problems!  BTW, I have an old digital fone system, and I found out it runs off the Z80 processor!  Does anyone shop CompUSA?  They have an anniversary sale right now, ZIP drive for $50 and FREE hard carry case valued at $25 (must buy separately).  They have a $50 rebate on their $100 ZIP drive, and they have $25 cases with a $25 mail-in.  Pretty cool!  Just thought I'd share, great time to buy one, I did.