Re: TI-H: sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: sound

>It works by sending a certain bit stream to the link port, which is
>converted to sound by the speaker. Since there isn't a D/A converter
>involved, the sound isn't very good. I think Grant (or somebody) was
>working on an 8-bit D/A sound addon, but I don't know how it is coming.

Grant has finished 10+ projects for the TI calc series.  ABSOLUTELY no one
in *ALL* of the asm lists wants to program for them, so I just save the
schematic, and rip it off my breadboard.  The second someone wants one of
my designs, they have to show someone to program for them.  I hate
programming and testing calc programs.  The only program worth doing was
the EII drivers.  I hate testing/debuging programs for the 85.