Re: TI-H: Window info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Window info

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, Robert Brack wrote:

> Do you have a link cable???  Backup the calc onto the computer, reset the
> memory, and transfer everything back.
>
> >It wouldn't allow me to change the window...I would input a new number
> >and it would revert back and give me the memory error :)

Close, but that won't work. Remember.. backups save everything. Including
the window dimensions. He would need to send all variables to a group file
and then reset the calc and send the group file back. If it is an 85 or an
82 with a shell on it, the it would be necessary to send a backup with the
shell and then the group file with the user data.

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com