Re: TI-H: Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Link

Well, I've always had problems the parrallel link on my Computer (Even
with different Motherboards and memory, although they are both AWARD
BIOS', and the same Cyrix CPU), I've tried two different links as well
(different diodes), although the calc worked fine elsewhere.  But anyways,
here's the scenerio..  I tried calc -> calc, worked fine.  My calc -> CPU
didn't, checked the link seems ok.  Yesterday I would get a transmission
error on the file header (didn't even ask for mem. retrieve confirmation),
now the transmission dies on the computer (CAL, WINTRAN 32, LINK85XP),
and the calc just sits there: waiting.  I have no way of testing to see if
the calc's still turboed (I think I burnt out the orig. capacitor). I've
checked everything else. Any suggestions?