Re: TI-H: *Great News*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: *Great News*

Jon Olson wrote:

> Uhm...83/86? (a) don't they both use the same back like the 82/85 do, and
> (b) what about those of us who only own an 85, and don't feel like
> spending our hard earned money to buy an 86 when the 89 is coming out this
> fall? I'd love a new case, and i'm even willing to do some of the cad work
> to get one of those orriginal cases, however i only own an 85. I'd
> appriciate not being left out in the cold.

The 85 and 82 use one mold type, the 83 and 86 use another. The 89 (as of right
know) uses the same case as the 73, and no one but beta testers can get their hand
on these calcs yet. That's a total of three different case designs that would be
required to support the majority of the calc line. I may only be able to support
one :(. It all depends on what the tech guys can do for me. I'm looking at the
83/86 case (because I own one) and looking at all of the details that would need
to be included in the case. I would like to build the case extender for the 86/83
line, but the 82/85 case is so much simpler. Would the majority of you rather have
an 82/85 case extender or an 83/86 extender?
                            -Michael Malluck

Follow-Ups: References: