Re: TI-H: expansion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: expansion

If you're talking about building an LPT port thet plugs into the slots on the
motherboard, good luck. The interface is done through a chip. I have no idea
how logic could be used, or if you can buy a commercial version.

If you need an extra port, I might have one laying around. I have quite the PC
Pile after colecting them over so many years to build mine.

Sometimes boards are incompatible with others, but you can always try. May
have to set up the CMOS or some jumpers or something. I'm not the expert
though, so don't ask me.

I have a pile of stuff IDE/floppy/serial/parelel/game controlers, some stuff
that does some of those theings. I have some old MFM??? HD controlers. I've
also got a video card, bne of the socketed VRAM chips is bad, so it you
replaced it, it's be as good as new. I've got some floppy drives and stuff,
but I think 1 didn't work. Maybe it simply wasn't compatible with the driver
that was built into my Mother board. It us reather old controler.

I've also got few mother boards.

--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: