TI-H: expansion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: expansion

alright, i'm looking for someone who knows about computer hardware.  i'm
looking for the schematic for a printer board.  one you can buy for about
$20 and plug it into an expansion slot in order to get an extra LPT port.
ok, so if anyone has one could you please mail it to me or post it on this
list.  probably mailing it to me would be better.  i know how some of you
are mad about taking up bandwidth and stuff!  =)

if no one has a schematic . . .

the part you plug the board into the expansion slot has 31 (i think) slots.
 well, on the printer board, there is 29 or so back and front.  really what
i need the schematic for is so i can tell which of those 29 things
corresponds with the 25 pins of the board.  the part that you plug your
printer into.  do you understand this?

well, hope you can help.

KiMo

--->ICQ #:  7176765
--->mailto:kimo@iland.net
--->http://www.iland.net/~kimo/index.html (TI-85/86 Webpage)

Send a short email to my screen right when I log online using:
--->mailto:7176765@pager.mirabilis.com
(Do you understand what this is for?  Tell me!)

ADVICE:  Don't use Microsoft's Internet Explorer!!!