Re: TI-H: *Great News*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: *Great News*

From: Richard Piotter <richfile@prairie.lakes.com>
>> >How thic will it be though???
>>
>> I'd like another half inch of so, but not much more.
>>
>> >I would prefer a wider case, but whatever works.
>>
>> I won't get one if they are wider, Its already wide
>> enough, anything more is going to start looking kinda
>> weird, IMO.  Besides, as it is it fits in my pocket,
>> any wider and I'll need a sholder strap for it, or
>> maybe a velcro belt holster :)
>
>It would be like having a TI-92 on it's side.

I'm not sure what you mean.

> I'd prefer wider. You have an up
>front speaker,

Well, thats part of my prefrence right there, I don't use a
speaker, so I don't have any reason to need front mounting
space.

>front mounted control panels,

I can't think of any controls I would use often enough to
justify a prominent front mounted location.

> awesome look! The thicker case
>only would make it easier to upgrade, but I think looks
>are part of the thing we are going for. Think about it.
>about 1 to 1-1/4 inches wider, that's it! It
>may not be pocket sized anymore, but is COOL looking.

I dunno, I guess I'd have to see one, I'll wait to
see your drawings :)

DK