Re: TI-H: *Great News*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: *Great News*

> From: Richard Piotter <richfile@prairie.lakes.com>
> >How thic will it be though???
>
> I'd like another half inch of so, but not much more.
>
> >I would prefer a wider case, but whatever works.
>
> I won't get one if they are wider, Its already wide
> enough, anything more is going to start looking kinda
> weird, IMO.  Besides, as it is it fits in my pocket,
> any wider and I'll need a sholder strap for it, or
> maybe a velcro belt holster :)

It would be like having a TI-92 on it's side. I'd prefer wider. You have an up
front speaker, front mounted control panels, awesome look! The thicker case
only would make it easier to upgrade, but I think looks are part of the thing
we are going for. Think about it. about 1 to 1-1/4 inches wider, that's it! It
may not be pocket sized anymore, but is COOL looking.

You ought to see the drawings. ASCII can't give it ANY credit, because the
curves make it look like something that came from TI themselves!

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html