TI-H: Traditional Mac/PC wars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Traditional Mac/PC wars

Okay, knock it off. Has it even been a month since the last round of
Mac/PC wars? Why don't you guys set up another list just for that
purpose.. I don't really care which has higher numbers because I'm happy
with my current setup and I don't feel like throwing another $2k at the
other kind..

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com