Re: TI-H: *Great News*

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: *Great News*

How thic will it be though???

I'd love to have it thick enough to hold an unmodified RS Piezo speaker, have
plugs on the sides and spaces for switches.

I would prefer a wider case, but whatever works.

the front of the calc would attach to the front half of the wide case and a
generic back panel could cover the back. 3 pieces would be needed for all the
larger TI-8x. A front panel for the TI-83/86, and a front panel for the
TI-82/85. A rear panel would fit both the TI-83/86and the 82/85 panel.

Like this...

      ___________
 ___ |___________| <---Original calc front
/   \|           |
|________________` <--A panel for TI-83/86 and one for TI-82/85
\________________/ <---One rear panel

The middle panel would have a grove molded in so the cover still slid on. If I
had decent CAD, I'd do it myself!

I have drawings though, of a feasible molded case with speaker, switches, and
even volume control. Room for plugs, etc.

If anyone has CAD, I'
d send them my preliminary drawings as a model to go by.

Maybe a battery case molded into the rear panel, that holds AA batteries, and
then you'd need a small battery case cover for it.

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: