Re: TI-H: JASON LIAR MUST DIE!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: JASON LIAR MUST DIE!!!

I completely forgot one that i meant to write:
somehow aquire ~20 snail-mail addresses from across the world.

threatening death/bad luck if you don't send them out..
you also have to mention that the chain letter started in 1821 or something
like that
with one catch..  you have to write back to the original sender (his address)
a letter with some sick perverted thing adressed to the KID! his mom'll think
he's some pervert or something and punish him.. you can later reveal the cause
of the letters through the message you tell the people to send (ie ROBERT
BRACK SAYS HI)

it always tends to be the kids in germany sending me chain letters...