Re: TI-H: JASON LIAR MUST DIE!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: JASON LIAR MUST DIE!!!

From: KrazyJolt <KrazyJolt@aol.com>
>send him chain letters (snail mail)

This is one of my favorites.  Be sure to post the mark's email address
to newsgroups that are scanned by the spam-bots.  You can really get
the spam rolling in if you are diligent about it.

>massmail everyone on the internet (the aol mass mail is YOU@aol.com
or
>USERS@aol.com {whoops thats confidential info >:oP  })   and give out
his home
>address  (thats a little mean though)

Or send some hare-brained MLM scheme with his name and address as the
originator. On the other hand, he might then receive $60,000 in one
dollar bills over the next couple of weeks too... ;)

>or you can do it the old fashoined way! CALL THE COPS! seriously.. he
decieved
>you and ripped you off..

But don't try the other things if you want to do this :)
You might be able to get him on some kind of mail fraud,
depending on what happend, I haven't seen the story yet.

DK