Re: TI-H: Jason Dyer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Jason Dyer

>But it *isn't* your responsibility to dole out punishments. Reporting it
>is fine and good, but it isn't up to you to prosecute for it. You're a
>high school kid, like me and Jason and most of the other people on this
>list. I understand that you're upset about this. It's enough to get two
>good CDs. It's enough to do a lot of things. But is it worth earning for
>yourself a reputation of being a vengeful and hatred-filled person?

Maybe it is, and maybe it isn't.  I'll talk to his parents first,
definately.  As for that kind of a rep, who could argue (besides you) that
it's ok to let people just take money from you.  I get that you are the kind
of person who doesn't care about anything, and is too lazy to get up off
your butt and do something!!  Well, that's fine and dandy for you, but I am
the kind of person who gets stuff done, and this WILL be taken care of no
matter what you try and tell me.