Re: TI-H: Jason Dyer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Jason Dyer

Well excuse me!  Several people were talking about it, and even though it
doesn't get my money back, it's definately worth it, and maybe he will think
twice about doing something like that.  $24.50 is a good sum of money, but
what's worse is the month and a half he had my calc.  What if the nation had
the same idea you do?  They would say, "Oh, he just killed one person, we
have 258 million more, not a big deal, we shouldn't take the time to worry
about it", how do you think this country would be?  It would be total
anarchy, and I'm not about to let someone jip me out of $24.50!  That's like
handing him the money, I don't see why you let people get away with it, at
least file a report somewhere, or they will think they got away with it, and
go around doing it to everyone else!!!!!!  So, maybe it IS worth your while
to give someone the punishment they deserve.