Re: TI-H: Jason Dyer is a big liar...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Jason Dyer is a big liar...

I can get him, someone got mad at me once and did it to me. All You have to do
is go to the abuse section of his e-mail and say he spamed you, and they shut
down his account, losing all his saved messages.

First, Mail bomb the little b*****d and then, after a week or two, do the
abuse thing (abuse@hotmail.com I think).

Actualy, give him a month or so, and if he doesn't shape up, then send the "he
spammed me" message to abuse@hotmail.com.

You never know, but Whether he does or not, it'll be fun to kick him in the
butt by filling his inbox and then if he doens't give in and do the right
thing, then completely detete his e-mail account!

I don't touch hotmail any more cause they are too risky. One person gets mad
and sends a "he spammed me message", then you're out of luck! You have to
include the original message and explain what he did. Let hotmail realize he
lied to you, then include the text on that note where he "confessed".

I think they'll comply with your abuse message.
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html