Re: TI-H: TI92 and modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI92 and modem

Well, I can tell you its not going to happen./  The only thing we can do is
make a generic picture for all pcitures...  Can you imagine how much space
the www browser, gif/jpg decoder, and then storing it!  The generic picture
thing would work, but if you even want to do graphs, you'll need to make
PPP(or SLIP, TCPIP, and telnet support...  ALl the prog would do is dial,
and then log on to a telnet site...  There are plenty of free shell
accounts...  try freenet.nether.net or nether.net