Re: TI-H: Super I/O III (EIII): As I Said...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Super I/O III (EIII): As I Said...

Actually I just got done with a hardware mp3 decoder, and you can't push
data compression more than about 15 to 1.  After that it doesn't sound like
a CD anymore...  Meaning, an entire CD will never take up 200k...  :)

>combination opperating system. They'll have MP7 stereo Audio with video 2D/3D

Parallel?  Get real...  High density mocrowave ethernet at 31GB a sec...  :)
>processor, and have cold fusion power sources! They'll have an 8 line parralel

Who would use a serial port, and TCP/IP to the next generation will be like
LPs.  Anyone know what a LP is...  :)
>standard 9-pin serial port and wireless modem and TCP/IP stack in ROM, which

Who would use flash?  Even today flash is old...  Hard drives that are the
size of your thumbnail...
>is FLASH upgradble. Oh and IR link too. They will have 115 Mbit/s transfer

115MBit is pretty slow...  Thats only 14MB a sec...  100Base-TX can get in
that range...

No...  Billions of colors...  :)  Who would use a screen anyway...  We'd
all have holographic screens that project in thin air! :)