RE: TI-H: Re: TIcalc/TIPhiles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Re: TIcalc/TIPhiles

> It also would be interesting if ticalc would create a yearly or
> quarterly or maybe even a monthly CD-ROM containing every file and the
> entire page! It would DEFINITELY save on download and search
> time!!! It
> would be nice to not have to go online for every little update.
>
> How large is ticalc??? Would it fit on a CD??? I assume so!

Total size of the FTP archives are about 50Mb, total size of web
archives are about 185Mb, so it would easily fit on a CD. Mail archives
and stuff could even be included.
However, there is quite a lot of work involved to handle such a project,
and I'm not sure how many would be interested. I will put it on the list
of "possible projects for the future" though.

//Magnus