Re: TI-H: beta.microsoft.com

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: beta.microsoft.com

<G>  Most places have beta testers that work for free, some get little
$$$, some can keep the software, some get a full version.  I believe
Microsoft is in the no money/no final version business.  Some (all?)
companies have a few full-time testers, like QC'ers who work as a regular
employee, constantly running software/playing games for feedback.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
On Tue, 31 Mar 1998 01:20:51 -0600 (CST) Bart Pola <pola@cns.uni.edu>
writes:

>The one person I've talked to about beta testing says that _he's_
>paying
>them a ton of money to beta test their software.  I think he said
>around
>$300 per year or something like that.  Although, there may be
>different
>ways to get into the program...perhaps less expensively. =)  Grant,
>aren't
>you part of the beta testing team?
>
>	-Bart
>	 Pola@cns.uni.edu
>	 Windows NT System Administrator

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]