TI-H: SPinTerface power port for TI

[Prev][Index][Thread]

TI-H: SPinTerface power port for TI

>I was just thinking that you could very easily make a power port for
your
>calc. You could plug in a external power source (so you could plug it
into
>the wall) or for devices like the expander you could use the calcs
power. You
>would just have to make two connections to the battery case and hook it
up to
>a 2.5mm plug. Also does anybody know if there is software out to hook
up a
>modem to your calc with a paralell link.

I have already made an AWESOME power pack that plugs directly into the
SPinTerface port. It has a through plug that lets you still plug carts
into the calc the connector is small too! I build them for $20 (Includes
shipping). The SPinTerface is $20 to install, but you can subtract $5 or
you'd pay for shipping twice. I'll also make a plain adapter that costs
the same, but it is a standard AC adaptor connector, so you won't be
able to use any type of SPinTerface Cartridge. Go to my page for an
explanation of the SPinTerface port.

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com

home page: <A