TI-H: Ti Modem n TI-85 and TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Ti Modem n TI-85 and TI-92

Hello.
This past weekend was, well, cool.
Me and my buddies on the RPI campus got the TI-Modem working.
We followed the directions from Zterm and Rterm for the I-85 and were
able to call the schools Dial-up node, run unix commands on the Network,
run Maple (if you know what it is, you will laugh), and best of all
Lynx.
Both of the programs do have some problems, adn I was just wondering if
anyone had any developments since last years big discussion of this.
Also, on the TI-92, we got F-Term working, but the program locked upi
after aevery full screen.

If anyone knows anything about this setup, or wants more information,
feel free to email me.
Patrick Sweeney
psweeney@geocities.com