TI-H: reset switch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: reset switch

Well I have been playing with Connect-85 now for some time and it
crashes my calc ALL THE TIME. This is the latest version of the software
as from ticalc.org and I just don't understand it. It crashes the calc
or just gpf's about twice every five minutes. Anyway do to having to
take out my batteries so often I thought I'd make a reset switch for the
calc. Quite simply it's just a recommendation that anyone who turboes
with a two switch dip switch or more should connect one switch to
connect battery power or disconnect it. This way you can simply throw
the switch to reset the calc... Might be dumb but I've heard of worse
ideas. Main reason for writting is to ask; anyone have better luck with
Connect 85? Yes it does get the data across just hangs randomly...

-=<Matt>=-

Follow-Ups: References: