Re: TI-H: 68000

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 68000

Does anyone know what the part number of the chip is?  Then I can see if
it is in the Motorola data files.  (I doubt it will be there...)

I am going to go through some other sources, and if I find out, I will
post it for everyone.  Please try to find out anyway, I doubt I am
going to be able to find it...

Chris Lambert
clambert@geneva.edu