TI-H: Austin Buttler (about the number of messages)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Austin Buttler (about the number of messages)

>Wow, what can I say..  This all sounds so good.   :)
>
>I got only one copy of your letter...  is that a bad thing?

If the address was ti hardware's address, then that means that email is
NOT reaching you. I'm getting your messages, but if you aren't getting
the mesage from richfiles@hotmail.com, then it could be a problem. I
have also recieved a lot of messages saying that some of my emails had
"fatal errors"

As for the power pack, IT WORKS!!!
It plugs into the SPinTerface, hardly darkens the screen, and has a
through port for the carts to plug into. $20 if you want one.

The backlight is bright, but I need to add reflectors to aim the light
more toward the screen. I want to use green LEDs, but it's hard to find
green superbrights. I found one source, but they are only 500 mcd, not
2000 mcd's. I want to get some Blue LED's, but they are $6 something
each and you'd need at least 4, plus 2 of any color to get the right
brightness. It would be close to or MORE than $30. THAT SUCKS! I want to
try anyway. Green looks real good on the screen. I just need to get
bright ones. Wish me luck!

>P.S.  I wanted you to get an internet account so you could get ICQ!
>http://www.mirabilis.com   Get it!!!!

I'll check it out.

Richard