Re: TI-H: Accellerating an 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Accellerating an 85

Matthew Andersen wrote:
> I got the lines with the switch and did that fix... but still got the
> lines... i did it with out the c9 at all (no switch either)still
> lines... also anyone know what the resistance of r 11 is... i told you
> the story of my solder sucker and r 11 last week... anyways i'm probably
> going to get an 86 (which i refuse to touch inside cause i know me!)
> anyways... thanx for any help..

You've probably touched the flat cable that goes to the LCD from the LCD
controller board. I don't remember the best way to fix it, though...it's
just a bit loose at some place. Maybe someone else can give more precise
help.

-Ozone

--
*** Osma Suominen *** ozone@clinet.fi *** http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone ***