Re: TI-H: What is C11 in 92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: What is C11 in 92?

>The calc doesn't work with 1pf - the clock is then way too high for it.
>Myself I've attached a variable capacitor, found the minimal capacity needed
>for the calc to work and then replaced it with a ceramic cap. Works
>wonderfully
>-  at >28< MHz!
>
>Vojtech.

what was the capacitence of the cap you put in??? Also, does this turbo
operation change the speed of fargo games? Aren't they too fast to play???
I want to implement a switch...Is this possible?

__
Thayne Miller
Email: yomaster@geocities.com
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5084

"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, fitestine, pig-ignorance
  I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage!"
      -Monty Python