Re: TI-H: Re: New-TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: New-TI

> >Don't you think it should have a 56k cellular modem to cheat during the
> >tests ?
> >
> >seeU
> >
> >Alexis
>
> I don't know about 56k, but I am working on a PCMCIA 9600 baud modem's
> interface for my 86 =)

I am going to work on a high speed modem link for my TI-92.  I just
have to order some PICs and a programmer and then I can make a PIC to
send and receive bytes from the calc.  The PIC is going to then be
connected to a Z80 and a 16550 UART.  After I get this working I am
going to try writing some code for the Z80 that will allow me to
connect to my internet service provider and just download the html
code.

-Ed