TI-H: hey anyone from TI...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: hey anyone from TI...

Like... is there anyone on this list from TI... if not bummer... if
so... put some input in hell maybe even tell us if we are nuts... i just
think that if ti gave this list a second thought that it would validate
anything that we are trying to do... also it would be cool to see the
expanders get some help from ti... or someone who got fired from ti who
wants to help ;) anyways... also if you know someone from ti... try to
get them on the list... it would be cool...

MAndersen@dhvx20.csudh.edu

ps... could be keep the automaticly quote original message thing down to
a minimum... like we all read the message... if you could, could you
copy the important parts maybe... sorry i'm anal... and have no
bandwidth