Re: TI-H: Re: New-TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: New-TI

Alexis wrote:

> Don't you think it should have a 56k cellular modem to cheat during the
> tests ?

As long as we're talking about overpowered calcs, I want mine to have a
pair of Motorola PowerPC 770s, 4096MB nonvolatile RAM, two PCMCIA type
III slots, a 23GB Seagate hard drive, a 1600x1200 24-bit color
touch-sensitive screen, a satellite uplink, an internal Zip drive, 16MB
128-bit EDO VRAM with ATI RAGE III acceleration, 4MB of backside cache,
a 100BaseT Ethernet port, three PCI slots, a 24x CD-R/RW/ROM drive, a
cable-ready TV tuner, a built-in tabloid-size color laser printer, a
Bose stereo system with a separate subwoofer, 60fps video digitizing
(with built-in camera), a high-fidelity microphone, a radio tuner
(AM/FM/SW1-2), and a flatbed scanner.

Oh yeah, it has to meet CHRP specifications, and I want it to cost $15
and it has to fold up smalle enough to fit in my back pocket without
being obtrusive.

Did I miss anything?

--
Jake Robb