Re: TI-H: MultiMaster I2C routines v0.97 soon to be released (fwd)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Joe Martis wrote:

>>Just a note showing that development of the MultiMaster I2C routines
> hasn't
>>stopped - version 0.97 will be out soon.
>
> Can you or someone port the code to other platforms (82, 83, 86, 92)?

Hmm...the routines don't use any ROM calls and I've heard that the link
ports of the 8x series are similar, so porting to 8x calculators shouldn't
be that hard. The slave routines use interrupts and load themselves into
the graphics memory, so something similar must be done for each calc. I've
only got an 85, so I probably won't start porting them to other calcs, but
when I've got a "final" version ready (maybe v1.0), it would be nice if
someone would port it.

The 92 on the other hand would require a completely different set of
drivers, because it has a different processor (MC68k) and its link port is
hard to use directly. I doubt if anyone will ever write I2C routines for
it.

-Ozone

--
*** Osma Suominen *** ozone@clinet.fi *** http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone ***