RE: TI-H: Calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Calcs

I know that the 85 is vastly superior, but for high school Precalculus and Calculus, the 83 is usually recommended for many reasons.  The majority of High school students are not very capable of figuring out the 85.  And while there are tables and stats programs for the 85, why bother when it's built into the 83 ROM?
I like my 85, and I plan on buying an 86, but when it comes to high school level classwork, it helps to be able to keep up with the class.  Not to mention, I usually whip out my 83 and start Aurora and my 10 programs (read: too much free time).  Of course, that's only because we're still reviewing...
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com
Executive Director/Administrator