Re: TI-H: Calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Calcs

Joseph Gaffney wrote:

> At 10:19 PM 9/13/97 -0500, 82nd Deer wrote:
> >TI-85 is the best.
> >

> No, 86 (btw, neither were part of his choice list)

Well, by now of course we've confused the poor original poster, but in
the spirit
of adding to the confusion, I'd just like to say that you'd be a total
fool to buy a TI-85
when the TI-86 is a much more impressive calculator, for both math and
assembly
programming. I think the TI-85 is in a state of slow but steady decline,
while the TI-86
is just starting to take off.

On the other hand, I've noticed that several math operations are fastest
on the TI-82,
of all things (compared to an 85, 86 and 92 - I imagine the 83 is the
same way).

Bryan Rittmeyer
bryanr@flash.net

Follow-Ups: References: