Re: TI-H: TI-86 (was "Basic $5 link question")

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 10:13 PM 9/11/97 -0400, Jake Robb wrote:
>Yes, Madd is the "friend" I mentioned who will be turbo-ing my 86 soon.
>(see above).  You may note the similarity in our email addresses...

Good, then I can get in touch with him through you =)

For some odd reason I cant send mail to his mail server, I get a user
unkown (for madd@netrus.net).  I want to ask him a few things, could you
have him contact me?

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |