Re: TI-H: Parellel Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Parellel Link

82nd Deer wrote:

> Actually, smart ass, it's not that easy.  I had to switch links with
> somebody because I tried every single thing and still couldn't get my
> parallel link to work.  It's because of Win95's cacheing system
> sticking
> it's nose where it doesn't belong.  It tries to cache your linking
> transfers which, well, doesn't work.  I tried every option (including
> disabling the cache) and I still couldn't get mine to work, although
> it
> worked fine in DOS (not a Windows Box).
>
> At 10:47 PM 9/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >Brandt R Deakin wrote:
> >>
> >> How can you make the Parellel link work in Win95?
> > get windows software
> >

> ---
> Evil Jim
> Viva La Mexico
> <eviljim@writeme.com>
> http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
> I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain
> like
> the passengers in my car...

What the hell were you doing? I use Link85xp in win95, and it works
perfectly! I have never had a problem. And to whoever said that you dont
need zenner's (maybe another message), from what I remember, the plans
require zenners. I used 2 50v zenners in mine and it works great.

Follow-Ups: References: