Re: TI-H: Basic $5 link question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Basic $5 link question

The TI-85 is probley the way to go it has plenty of hardware capablites
memory and twice as many functoins as the TI-83. (IMHO)I also think that
the ti92 it to bie and to complcated you might want to look at the ti86
though. go to TI's page at http://www.ti.com/calc/

Justin Lynch
Rlynchjr@texas.net
 "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thy
enemies to tiny bits in thy mercy."