Re: TI-H: IR link, flash mem, and more.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR link, flash mem, and more.

Sorry maybe a bug in the page. I'll fix it and It will e ready by 7:00 am
thursday! Thanks for participating in the TI Hardware ring.

John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the Exium and Exium Pro?
If you want more info contact happyware@cyberdude.com with Join the TI
Hardware Ring today!  Point to http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/3542

----------
> From: Christopher Lambert <clambert@sparcy.geneva.edu>
> To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: Re: TI-H: IR link, flash mem, and more.
> Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 00:09:27 -0500 (EST)
>
> I went to your site, and I filled out the form.  But it said that the
> ring did not exist.
>
> Chris Lambert
> clambert@geneva.edu
> calan@hotmail.com
>
> On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, John Fraser wrote:
>

> > If you have made or have plans for any ti hardware, please visit
Johnworks