Re: TI-H: TI85-irlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI85-irlink

Jan Zumwalt wrote:
> I am interested (and collecting) information on I2C. I hope to use it on
> some home automation projects that I will be doing in the future. Do you
> have any information that you would like to share?

You should check out The I2C Zone at:
http://www.ping.be/~ping0751/i2c.htm

The page, in combination with the I2C bus specifications available from
Philips in .pdf format (sorry, no URL) should serve all your I2C
information needs. If they don't, you can e-mail me specific questions.
I've done (but still not released the "final" version 1.0) MultiMaster I2C
routines for the TI-85, which needed some adaptation. (They're still mostly
compliant with the protocol, only timing had to be sacrificed)

-Ozone

--
*** Osma Suominen *** ozone@clinet.fi *** http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone ***