Re: TI-H: Ahhhh IDEA

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Ahhhh IDEA

Just a little note and checking if this works...  I've seen schematics
for about 3 or 4 calc to comp links.  there are probably more I don't
know.  I built the simpilist cheapest one.  ($5)  And I have had
absolutly no problems at all with it.  Never has the thing failed.  And
about the simultainiously haveing to press the buttons.  If you select
your file on the comp or calc.  Set the other end to recieve.  Then hit
F1 you should have no problems at all. Iv'e heard a lot of fuss about
the links, and I think the main problem is most people don't know how to
solder or use electrical tape.

Not meant as a flame but as an opinion.

Pellaeon
gramps@wf.net