Re: TI-H: Re: Ir Link compatability

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Ir Link compatability

> Nope, the TI-92 uses the exact same protocol as the 8x series. At
> least on
> the hardware level it's the same, the packets are slightly different.
> So
> our only options are that Greg didn't test it with the TI protocol or
> that
> he's lying to us. Or then again, I might be wrong, but as you seem to
> share
> my views, I'm getting more and more confident.
>
> I'd like to hear from the version with the correct schematic and
> correct
> RS232 pinouts, but I still don't think it will work.
>
> -Ozone

I'd like to hear from ANYONE on this list that tries to build it. Let us
know if it works or not; it could be we are missing something small that
the diodes do on the way back through the serial link cable that makes
it work; but I don't see it right off. Ozone; by the way do you have
anything to do with Ham Radio? Just curious. Thanks!

Follow-Ups: References: