Re: TI-H: IR Link for the SPinTerface Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Matthew H. Fogle wrote:
>>From what I hear this link sounds like to shouldn't be to expensive to
> make either. So you use the RS232 driver to convert the TI protocol from
> the serial end of the link to real RS232 protocol?

Wait a moment - that's impossible! A RS232 driver doesn't convert the TI
protocol to the RS232 protocol (it just changes the voltage levels), and
neither does the $4 serial link. You'd need a Graph Link in both ends for
that design to work.

At least I believe so until someone proves me I'm wrong.

-Ozone

--
*** Osma Suominen *** ozone@clinet.fi *** http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone ***

Follow-Ups: References: