Re: TI-H: IR link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR link

I built it to not use the Graphlink cable. THat is why there is a RS-"£" driver on the board. I will post pictures as soon as someone buys me a digital camera. For now, the pics will have to wait. If you have a Serial link, you will see that it is a 9-pin connector. The max-223 driver is a 9-pin as well, you just plug the 2 together. Where it says RS-232 on the left of the schematic, that is where the serial link plugs. When I say each end, I mean since you have to have two of these to work, you need a serial link for each calc.

Nicklas Soderlind wrote:

On your page you say that a serial cable is required on each end. do you know if it works with The Ti-Graph link. And by the way can you put up some pictures of an Finnish IR link because I don't realy understand how and why to hook up two serial to it.

TIA

/ Nicklas.

Nonamer@hem1.passagen.se

Follow-Ups: References: